Terms and Conditions
D. Jaburek Pool Tables
Customer service policy
“To provide high quality, long-lasting, and durable billiards tables and supplies, gaming equipment, furniture and accessories for maximum customer satisfaction”
Customer Service Hours
Monday to Friday: 8 AM – 6 PM Central Time
All questions and queries will be addressed within 24 hours.
Pricing and Fulfillment
- D. Jaburek Pool Tables plans to keep its pricing as affordable as possible. However, pricing is subject to change.
- All pricings are exclusive of delivery and installation fees, which may vary in accordance to the type of product, location of delivery and placement of product.
- Orders will not be placed until the transaction has been made.
- Once placed, we will begin the process of fulfilling your order.
- If your order includes hand made products, once they have begun production, we cannot cancel the order.
- Hand made items usually begin production in 1-3 Business days.
- All products are deliverable to your doorstep. Service charges may apply depending on location.
- You may also pickup any products ordered online at our primary retail location in Chicago, IL. The address is 7283 W. Clarence.
- It is advisable to inform the store in case you will not be available on delivery day.
- Customers who plan to visit the warehouse to pick-up any goods are catered to on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Please ensure that the size of vehicle can accommodate the merchandise purchased.
- In case the store provides any damaged goods, please contact our customer service center within 5 days of purchase for a full refund.
- Our goods are deliverable anywhere in the US. Delivery charges vary from place to place.
- At the time of purchase, ensure that you print out a copy of your order to maintain a record.
- Once you have placed your order, you will also receive and email of confirmation and a tracking ID for your convenience.
- Sometimes the order may be on hold or pending because your billing information might not match the credit card company; for this please contact our helpline: 708-785-1433.
- Online payment options include Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Discover and American Express.
- We utilize several security techniques to protect personal data from getting in the hands of unauthorized personnel.
- Your contact information is provided to reliable workforce, as per requirement.
- It is highly advised that you do not share your user ID or password with anyone.
- Ensure that you change your password regularly.
When accessing the pooltableplace.com website, we will learn certain information about you during your visit.
Similar to other commercial websites, our website utilizes a standard technology called "cookies" (see explanation below) and server logs to collect information about how our site is used. Information gathered through cookies and server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our site, and the websites visited just before and just after our own, as well as your IP address.
A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website, that site"s computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser"s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. IP addresses are automatically collected by our web server as part of demographic and profile data known as “traffic data” so that data (such as the Web pages you request) can be sent to you.
If you choose to correspond with us through email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received online, mail and telephone. This also applies when you register for our website, sign up through any of our forms using your email address or make a purchase on this site. For further information see the email policies below.
How Do We Use the Information That You Provide to Us?
Broadly speaking, we use personal information for purposes of administering our business activities, providing customer service and making available other items and services to our customers and prospective customers.
Pool Table Place will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us, nor will such information be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without the approval of the user at the time of collection.
We may disclose information when legally compelled to do so, in other words, when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights.
We are committed to keeping your e-mail address confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and we will not provide your personal information to any third party individual, government agency, or company at any time unless strictly compelled to do so by law.
We will use your e-mail address solely to provide timely information about Pool Table Place.
We will maintain the information you send via e-mail in accordance with applicable federal law.
In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, all e-mail sent from our organization will clearly state who the e-mail is from and provide clear information on how to contact the sender. In addition, all e-mail messages will also contain concise information on how to remove yourself from our mailing list so that you receive no further e-mail communication from us.
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners by reading the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of any e-mail they receive from us at anytime.
Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials may opt-out of receiving these communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the e-mail.
Intellectual Property Rights
All copyrights, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights in and on our website and all content and software located on the site shall remain the sole property of D. Jaburek Billiards or its licensors. The use of our trademarks, content and intellectual property is forbidden without the express written consent from D. Jaburek Billiards.
You must not:
- Republish material from our website without prior written consent.
- Sell or rent material from our website.
- Reproduce, duplicate, create derivative, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for any purpose.
- Redistribute any content from our website, including onto another website.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
If you have any questions regarding this policy, or your dealings with our website, please contact us here: email@example.com