- Highly-figured Birdseye Maple Forearm and Sleeve
- 96 Total Inlays
- Six Birdseye Maple, West African Ebony, Ivory (IMA) and Turquoise Points
- 48 West African Ebony, Mirror, (IMA) Ivory (IMA), Birdseye and Turquoise Sleeve Inlays
- 6 Silver Rings
- Tiger Everest® Laminated Tip
- ViKORE® Performance Shaft
- Viking SUPER Ferrule
- Viking Quick Release Joint
- Embossed Leather Wrap
Anasazi: The Ancient ones.
The word “Anasazi” is used to describe a distinctive American Indian civilization and culture that existed from about 1200 B.C. to A.D. 1300 in the Four Corners area of the Southwestern United States. The ivory on the cue depict the Anasazi, the long ‘spears’ depict the road leading to Chaco Canyon and the sleeve inlays depict the pueblos built by this amazing tribe.
"Each Two Feather cue is crafted with the finest exotic materials. Every detail is touched by our craftsmen and each feature is expressed with Two Feather's distinctive artisan aesthetic. They are simply the ultimate cues: exquisitely refined and truly exceptional."