Fanta Personal Fridge
- 4.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
- Unique Pop Culture Reference: This vibrant orange mini fridge celebrates Fanta, known for both its upbeat and colorful branding and delicious citrus flavor!
- Compact Size with 4L Capacity: Personal cooler with removable shelf and inset carry handle holds 6 standard soft drink cans and fits easily on a desk or shelf; Dimensions 7 in (17.7 cm) x 10.0 in (25.4 cm) x 10.0 in (25.4 cm)
- 110V AC and 12V DC Capable: Portable mini fridge/warmer runs on DC and AC power and comes with both cords so you can use it at home or on the go; ideal for home, dorm, office, truck, trailer or RV
- Warming and Cooling Functions: Eco-friendly iceless technology efficiently cools to 32°F (18°C) below surrounding temperature or warms to 135°F (57°C) with no harmful chemicals or wasted energy
- Unique Gift Idea: Portable design, eye-catching chrome accents, and classic Coca-Cola graphics make this travel cooler/warmer an ideal fun and functional gift for dads, students, teens, and more
Celebrate your favorite beverage with iconic Coca-Cola graphics!
Don't you wanta Fanta? If you know the catchy jingle made famous by The Fantanas, you definitely need this mini fridge in your collection! With eye-catching artwork against a vibrant orange background and a polished chrome handle, this personal cooler is a must-have for fans and collectors. Efficient, reliable thermoelectric cooling and warming technology makes this 4L (4.2 qt) mini fridge/warmer the perfect desktop accessory for your home, office, or dorm room. It is 110 Volt AC and 12 Volt DC capable and comes with both cords so you can plug it into any standard household outlet or use it in your car, boat or RV.
Tips for Best Use:
- For quickest cooling, pre-chill items before placing in mini-fridge
- Provide at least 3 inches clearance behind the fridge and ensure fan is not blocked for most effective operation
- Minimize opening and closing and ensure door is closed properly
- Lowest possible temperature depends on the surrounding temperature
- To avoid draining your vehicle's battery when using 12V mode, only run cooler when the engine is on