The Monroe is a classic billiard table crafted from African hardwood. It has a distressed Walnut finish with dark highlights. The two-tone finish on the Monroe hardwood billiard table accentuates the detailed ball and claw pool table leg carving. Available in 7 or 8 foot, this beautiful table will fit in almost any home!
- 7 ft or 8 ft pool table
- African hardwood in walnut finish
- Leather shield or fringe style pockets
- Diamond rail sights
- Furniture style ball and claw leg
- Utilizes double cross beam construction with beams that measure 5” x 2.5”. These large beams create a strong platform to support the slate.
- Presidential’s BCA approved K-66 profile cushion rubbers are used on all our tables.
- This superior quality cushion rubber results in one of the liveliest and most accurate rails in the industry.
- Solid African hardwood 5.5” wide rails
- Solid African hardwood frame
- Solid African hardwood legs
- 1” 3-piece K-pattern slate
- Diamond honed to perfection to within ten-thousands of an inch
- 7' Table Exterior Dimensions: 89″ L x 50″ W x 31” H
- 8' Table Exterior Dimensions: 99″ L x 55″ W x 31” H
INCLUDED: Choice of Championship cloth color and Deluxe Accessory Kit
INSTALLATION: Professional installation not included, but recommended.
This warranty is extended by Presidential Billiards to the original owner or purchaser (proof of purchase
may be required) of products manufactured by Presidential Billiards. Your warranty becomes effective
automatically upon purchase and installation from an authorized Presidential Billiards Dealer. It is nontransferable and valid on products which are maintained with usual care and used in ordinary residential
Presidential Billiards warrants each pool table (excluding cloth and pockets) against defects in material
or workmanship (aside from normal wear and tear) for the life of the table with the original purchaser.
Presidential Billiards will repair or replace, at its sole discretion, any or all parts proved to be defective.
All warranty claims must be made through an authorized Presidential Billiards, L.P., dealer or agent.
Repair or replacement of defective items will constitute complete fulfillment of this warranty.
This lifetime warranty is subject to the conditions and limitations set below: The lifetime warranty is void if the product is not installed or serviced by an authorized dealer. Any claim under this Lifetime Warranty must be made through an authorized dealer. The warranty is not transferable and only applies to the initial purchaser of the product. This warranty does not apply to tables sold or used for commercial purposes. This warranty does not cover any labor costs. Labor costs to dismantle, crate, uncrate or reinstall any defective parts will be at the customers expense. This warranty does not cover freight charges for defective parts to be returned to Presidential Billiards. If the parts are determined to be defective, they will be repaired or replaced by Presidential Billiards and the freight charges to return the parts to the customer will be paid by Presidential Billiards. Any damage must be proven to Presidential Billiards??satisfaction to be due solely to a defect in workmanship or material. Any damage caused by carelessness, improper treatment or failure to care for the table in accordance with standard procedures, including a failure to maintain proper environmental conditions, alteration, misuse, abuse, flood, fire or any other natural calamity is excluded from coverage under this warranty.