The new G-500 weatherproof features silver details and legs and includes levelers, for a perfectly flat playfield on any ground. For outdoor playing it is manufactured using special weather resistant materials and components and, in addition, comes with a protection cover to shield the table colors from the sun fading effects. Suitable for indoor keeping too, it can be used at home in autumn and winter, being actually an all-season table. Also available in the version with telescopic rods specifically for children eye and face protection.
- Table manufactured for indoor or outdoor playing
- Standard cleaning by periodically rubbing surfaces with a damp cloth to eliminate dust and dirt residual
- Frequently spray bars with silicone spray to make sure bars glide adequately
- This table will be delivered partially assembled
- Extremely sturdy cabinet constructed from marine high quality multi-layer plywood coasted with plastic laminate
- Anti-rust stainless steel roller bearings
- Heavy duty legs made from steel coated with washable powder varnish
- Leg levelers to enable a perfectly flat playing field on uneven ground
- High stress resistance machine-trued hollow steel bars coated with anti-rust chromium plating
- Quick and easy ball recovery through an exit behind each goal
- Telescopic bars, a smaller diameter bar glides inside the player bar, whose end does not protrude from the cabinet
Garlando home game tables have a 3-year manufacturer?? warranty to protect against defects in workmanship. Regular wear and tear, vandalism and user negligence damages are not covered under this warranty. Each warranty claim must be examined before coverage is granted.
All claims under this Limited Warranty must be made through an Authorized Imperial International Dealer. Proof of purchase from an Authorized Imperial International Dealer may be required to validate a claim against the Limited Warranty if the claim is made through a dealer other than the Authorized Imperial International dealer that originally sold the game table. This Limited Warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the table and is non-transferable.
This Limited Warranty does not imply the replacement of the entire game table, but it does cover the replacement of such part or parts of the game table that may prove to be defective. Any and all parts submitted for warranty replacement must be shipped to Imperial International prepaid for inspection. If, after examination and at the sole discretion of Imperial International, the part or parts are determined to be defective, they will be repaired or replace and returned prepaid.
Replacement of any such defective part or parts shall constitute the complete fulfillment of any and all obligation with respect to such product. This warranty is in lieu of any other warranty that may be expressed or implied in any way. Imperial international neither assumes, nor authorizes any person or dealer to assume, imply, and/or extend on behalf of Imperial International any other obligation or liability other than expressed herein.
This Limited Warranty excludes damage caused by accident, misuse, alteration, abuse, flood, fire, earthquake, or any other natural disaster. Acts of war, terrorism, or any other form of violence are also excluded from this warranty.