This foosball table celebrating the Garlando's 60th anniversary is destined to connoisseurs who have a taste for style and refined objects and simply the best. It's sleek but sturdy cabinet in an elegant wenge coating is enhanced by the brushed aluminum and wooden finishings and features a complete absence of visible screws and plastic details, for the smoothest appearance. 30mm thigh high quality multi-layer plywood cabinet with wenge coating Brushed aluminum and wooden finishings.
- This foosball table is delivered partially assembled
- Cone-shaped slanting legs to create an aerial effect
- Includes leg levellers for a perfect, flat playfield
- High stress resistance machine-trued hollow steel bars coated with anti-rust chromium plating
- The standard bars protrude from the cabinet to follow the international competition standard
- The steel roller bearings inside the bearings fixing bars to the cabinet improve the game speed
- Silver plastic handles with wenge wood inserts to reduce perspiration and improve grip
- Inside goals coated with felt to reduce noise and prevent ball chipping
Caring for your table:
- Garlando roller bearings do not require any lubrication
- Clean your table periodically by rubbing its surfaces with a damp cloth to eliminate dust and dirt
- For better protection from dust, the use of the protection cover is advised
- This table has been manufactured for indoor playing; do not leave outdoors. Rain, snow, and high humidity may damage materials.
Garlando home game tables have a 3-year manufacturer?? warranty to protect against defects in workmanship. Regular wear and tear, vandalism and user negligence damages are not covered under this warranty. Each warranty claim must be examined before coverage is granted.
All claims under this Limited Warranty must be made through an Authorized Imperial International Dealer. Proof of purchase from an Authorized Imperial International Dealer may be required to validate a claim against the Limited Warranty if the claim is made through a dealer other than the Authorized Imperial International dealer that originally sold the game table. This Limited Warranty applies only to the original purchaser of the table and is non-transferable.
This Limited Warranty does not imply the replacement of the entire game table, but it does cover the replacement of such part or parts of the game table that may prove to be defective. Any and all parts submitted for warranty replacement must be shipped to Imperial International prepaid for inspection. If, after examination and at the sole discretion of Imperial International, the part or parts are determined to be defective, they will be repaired or replace and returned prepaid.
Replacement of any such defective part or parts shall constitute the complete fulfillment of any and all obligation with respect to such product. This warranty is in lieu of any other warranty that may be expressed or implied in any way. Imperial international neither assumes, nor authorizes any person or dealer to assume, imply, and/or extend on behalf of Imperial International any other obligation or liability other than expressed herein.
This Limited Warranty excludes damage caused by accident, misuse, alteration, abuse, flood, fire, earthquake, or any other natural disaster. Acts of war, terrorism, or any other form of violence are also excluded from this warranty.