• S.S.T. shaft with fiberglass bonded to Maple
• Thin joint ring
• Finished with a Tiger Everest tip and polycarbonate ferrule
• 3/8" x 14" joint pin
• Black implex joint collar
• 1/16” thick (thin) chrome trim ring
• Will fit most Cuetec two piece cues
Need to replace your shaft or just want a back-up? The Cuetec shaft is available separately and will fit most any Cuetec two piece cues. They feature a Tiger Everest ten layer Pigskin tip with a red replacement indicator layer, Polycarbonate ferrule for impact absorption, Super Slim Taper (S.S.T.) shaft featuring a 15 ½” pro taper and Tru-Glide finish for an ultra-smooth comfortable stroke. Clear fiberglass is bonded to Grade A North American Maple for warp, dent, ding, and scratch resistance. Black implex collar with the 1/16” thick chrome trim ring to match the trim ring on the Cuetec Cue you already have.